If you have outdated, confidential documents lying around your house, this is your opportunity to safely dispose of them! Bring your personal items to tnConnect for our 2020 Shred Week. We will be collecting your items in our secure bins throughout the week at both of our branches. Documents will be securely shredded on-site by our partners at Shred-it® at the conclusion of Shred Week.
This year’s Shred Week will be held October 13 – 17, 2020.
Not sure what to purge? Here are a few guidelines to help:
- Credit card receipts or statements
- Cancelled or voided checks
- Documents containing any sensitive personal information (SSN, passwords, etc.)
- Bank or other financial account statements
- ATM receipts
- Outdated tax, insurance or other records
In addition to collecting materials for shredding, Thursday, October 15 is International Credit Union Day. Join us all day in either lobby for light refreshments!