New VISA Credit or Debit Card? No Problem.
Enjoy automatic updates of payment information when you get a new or reissued card.
The VISA® Account Updater will provide you with a seamless transition when your card expires or is replaced. This service will automatically update the card number and/or expiration date on file if you have recurring payments set up using your VISA credit or debit card. Any of your merchants that participate in this program will automatically receive your updated card information.
No more hassle when the following events occur:
- Card is reissued due to normal expiration
- Card is lost or stolen
- Card is compromised
As a cardholder, you can experience:
- An all-in-one account update process
- No unnecessary communication for changes with your card
- Less chance of authorization declines
- Uninterrupted service from merchants who are participating
And when your card expires or is re-issued, you won’t have to update your payment information with participating merchants.
- Skip the time and hassle of re-entering or resubmitting your payment info
- Avoid declined payments and service interruptions
- Count on us to keep your card information secure
As of October 1, 2017, you will be automatically enrolled in Visa Account Updater. It’s automatic – there’s nothing you need to do to initiate this service.
Please be advised that merchants are not required to participate in the VAU Service. Only participating merchants will receive the updated information and can choose the frequency at which they check for updated payment information. To avoid service disruption, you should check with the merchant to ensure they participate in VAU and your card information has been updated.
If you wish to opt-out of Visa Account Updater, you may do one of the following:
- Complete the online Opt Out Form
- Call 865-688-2424
- Visit any branch