Thank you for using TNConnect Mobile Banking combined with your handheld’s text messaging capabilities. Message & Data rates may apply. For help, text “HELP” to 87431. To cancel, text “STOP” to 87431 at anytime. In case of questions please contact customer service at (865) 688-2424, email email@example.com or visit www.tnconnectcu.org.
Terms and Conditions
- Program: TNConnect offers their customers mobile access to their account information (e.g., for checking balances and last transactions) over SMS, as well as the option to set up alerts for their accounts (e.g., low balance alerts). Enrollment requires identification of the user’s banking relationship as well as providing a mobile phone number. The mobile phone number’s verification is done by the user receiving an SMS message with a verification code which they will have to enter on the website. Additionally, customers may select the type of alerts and other preferences which will determine, together with their account data, the frequency of alerts delivered to the customer. This program will be ongoing. Message & Data rates may apply. Customers will be allowed to opt out of this program at any time.
- Questions: You can contact us at (865) 688-2424, email firstname.lastname@example.org or send a text message with the word “HELP” to this number: 87431. We can answer any questions you have about the program.
- To Stop the program: To stop the messages from coming to your phone, you can opt out of the program via SMS. Just send a text that says “STOP” to this number: 87431. You’ll receive a one-time opt-out confirmation text message. After that, you will not receive any future messages.
- Terms & Conditions: By participating in Mobile Banking, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions presented here.
- Our participating carriers include (but are not limited to) AT&T, SprintPCS, T-Mobile®, U.S. Cellular®, Verizon Wireless, MetroPCS.
Mobile Banking and any software you may obtain from Mobile Banking (“Software”) may not be available at any time for any reason outside of the reasonable control of TNConnect or any service provider.
Privacy and User Information. You acknowledge that in connection with your use of Mobile Banking, TNConnect and its affiliates and service providers, including Fiserv, Inc. and its affiliates, may receive names, domain names, addresses, passwords, telephone and device numbers, the content of messages, data files, data about your usage of the service (such as session length, number of transactions and geolocation), and other data and information provided by you or from other sources in connection with Mobile Banking or the Software (collectively “User Information”). TNConnect and its affiliates and service providers will maintain reasonable safeguards to protect the information from unauthorized disclosure or use, but reserve the right to use and disclose this information as reasonably necessary to deliver Mobile Banking, perform analytics to improve the service, and as otherwise permitted by law, including compliance with court orders or lawful instructions from a government agency, to protect the personal safety of subscribers or the public, to defend claims, and as otherwise authorized by you. TNConnect and its affiliates and service providers also reserve the right to monitor use of Mobile Banking and the Software for purposes of verifying compliance with the law, these terms and conditions and any applicable license, but disclaim any obligation to monitor, filter, or edit any content.
Restrictions on Use. You agree not to use Mobile Banking or the Software in or for any illegal, fraudulent, unauthorized or improper manner or purpose and will only be used in compliance with all applicable laws, rules and regulations, including all applicable state, federal, and international Internet, data, telecommunications, telemarketing, “spam,” and import/export laws and regulations, including the U.S. Export Administration Regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, you agree that you will not use Mobile Banking or the Software to transmit or disseminate: (i) junk mail, spam, or unsolicited material to persons or entities that have not agreed to receive such material or to whom you do not otherwise have a legal right to send such material; (ii) material that infringes or violates any third party’s intellectual property rights, rights of publicity, privacy, or confidentiality, or the rights or legal obligations of any wireless service provider or any of its clients or subscribers; (iii) material or data, that is illegal, or material or data, as determined by TNConnect (in its sole discretion), that is harassing, coercive, defamatory, libelous, abusive, threatening, obscene, or otherwise objectionable, materials that are harmful to minors or excessive in quantity, or materials the transmission of which could diminish or harm the reputation of TNConnect or any third-party service provider involved in the provision of Mobile Banking; (iv) material or data that is alcoholic beverage-related (e.g., beer, wine, or liquor), tobacco-related (e.g., cigarettes, cigars, pipes, chewing tobacco), guns or weapons-related (e.g., firearms, bullets), illegal drugs-related (e.g., marijuana, cocaine), pornographic-related (e.g., adult themes, sexual content), crime-related (e.g., organized crime, notorious characters), violence-related (e.g., violent games), death-related (e.g., funeral homes, mortuaries), hate-related (e.g. racist organizations), gambling-related (e.g., casinos, lotteries), specifically mentions any wireless carrier or copies or parodies the products or services of any wireless carrier; (v) viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data, or personal information; (vi) any material or information that is false, misleading, or inaccurate; (vii) any material that would expose TNConnect, any third-party service provider involved in providing Mobile Banking, or any other third party to liability; or (viii) any signal or impulse that could cause electrical, magnetic, optical, or other technical harm to the equipment or facilities of Fiserv or any third party. You agree that you will not attempt to: (a) access any software or services for which your use has not been authorized; or (b) use or attempt to use a third party’s account; or (c) interfere in any manner with the provision of Mobile Banking or the Software, the security of Mobile Banking or the Software, or other customers of Mobile Banking or the Software; or (d) otherwise abuse Mobile Banking or the Software.
Use of Google Maps: You agree to abide by the Google terms and conditions of use found at https://maps.google.com/help/terms_maps.html and the Google Legal Notices found at https://www.google.com/help/legalnotices_maps.html, or other URLs as may be updated by Google.
Touch ID™ for Mobile Banking.
Touch ID is an optional fingerprint sign-in method for TNConnect Mobile Banking that is currently available for most Apple® devices that have a fingerprint scanner. To use Touch ID, you will need to save your fingerprint by going to “Settings > Touch ID & Passcode” on your Apple device to complete the setup (for more help with fingerprint scanning, contact Apple support at apple.com/support). Fingerprints are stored on your device only and TNConnect never sees or stores your fingerprint information. You acknowledge that by enabling Touch ID, you will allow anyone who has a fingerprint stored on your device access to your personal and payment account information within TNConnect Mobile Banking. TNConnect reserves the right to suspend or disable this feature at any time. Touch ID can only be associated with one Mobile Banking username at a time on a device. If your device doesn’t recognize your fingerprint, you can sign in using your password. To use Touch ID for Mobile Banking on multiple devices, you will need to set it up for each device. You can enable or disable Touch ID anytime from the Services menu within TNConnect Mobile Banking.
Apple and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple Inc. Currently, fingerprint sign-in for TNConnect Mobile Banking is only available on compatible iOS devices.
Fingerprint Login for Mobile Banking.
Fingerprint Login is an optional fingerprint sign-in method for TNConnect Mobile Banking that may be available for certain Apple® (via Touch ID™) and Android® mobile devices that have a built-in fingerprint scanner. To use Fingerprint Login, you will need to first save your fingerprint on your mobile device (for more help with fingerprint scanning, contact the manufacturer that supports your mobile device.). Fingerprints are stored on your device only and TNConnect never sees or stores your fingerprint information. You acknowledge that by enabling Fingerprint Login, you will allow anyone who has a fingerprint stored on your device access to your personal and payment account information within TNConnect Mobile Banking. TNConnect reserves the right to suspend or disable this feature at any time. Fingerprint Login can only be associated with one Mobile Banking username at a time on a device. If your device doesn’t recognize your fingerprint, you can sign in using your standard login credentials (e.g. password). To use Fingerprint Login for Mobile Banking on multiple devices, you will need to set it up for each device. You can enable or disable Fingerprint Login anytime within TNConnect Mobile Banking.
Apple and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple Inc. Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
Card Controls Additional Terms.
- The Card Controls feature is only available for debit cards issued by TNConnect that you register within the Mobile Banking App.
- The Card Controls alerts and controls you set through use of the Mobile Banking App may continue to apply, even if you delete the Mobile Banking App or remove it from your mobile device. Please contact TNConnect to discontinue the alerts and controls.
- Certain Card Control functionality within the Mobile Banking App may not be available for all transactions. Controls and alerts based on the location of the mobile device where the Mobile Banking App is installed or the location of the merchant where the card is being attempted for use may not apply appropriately to card-not-present transactions or transactions where the actual location of the merchant differs from the merchant’s registered address.
- Card Controls may enable access to TNConnect and third parties’ services and web sites, including GPS locator websites, such as Google’s. Use of such services may require Internet access and that you accept additional terms and conditions applicable thereto.
- To the extent this Mobile Banking App allows you to access third party services, TNConnect, and those third parties, as applicable, reserve the right to change, suspend, remove, or disable access to any of those services at any time without notice. In no event will we be liable for the removal of or disabling of access to any such services. We may also impose limits on the use of or access to certain services, in any case and without notice or liability.
- THE MOBILE BANKING APP, THE SERVICES AND RELATED DOCUMENTATION ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON- INFRINGEMENT. IN PARTICULAR, WE DO NOT GUARANTEE CONTINUOUS, UNINTERRUPTED OR SECURE ACCESS TO ANY PART OF OUR SERVICE, AND OPERATION OF THE MOBILE BANKING APP OR THE SERVICES MAY BE INTERFERED WITH BY NUMEROUS FACTORS OUTSIDE OF OUR CONTROL. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE DISCLAIMER OF CERTAIN IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE FOREGOING DISCLAIMERS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU TO THE EXTENT THEY ARE PROHIBITED BY STATE LAW.
- Limitation of Liability. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT FROM TIME TO TIME, THE MOBILE BANKING APP AND THE SERVICES MAY BE DELAYED, INTERRUPTED OR DISRUPTED FOR AN INDETERMINATE AMOUNT OF TIME DUE TO CIRCUMSTANCES BEYOND OUR REASONABLE CONTROL, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY INTERRUPTION, DISRUPTION OR FAILURE IN THE PROVISION OF THE SERVICES, WHETHER CAUSED BY STRIKES, POWER FAILURES, EQUIPMENT MALFUNCTIONS, INTERNET DISRUPTION OR OTHER REASONS. IN NO EVENT SHALL WE OR OUR AFFILIATES OR LICENSORS OR CONTRACTORS OR THE EMPLOYEES OR CONTRACTORS OF ANY OF THESE, BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO THE SERVICES THAT IS CAUSED BY OR ARISES OUT OF ANY SUCH DELAY, INTERRUPTION, DISRUPTION OR SIMILAR FAILURE. IN NO EVENT SHALL WE OR OUR AFFILIATES OR LICENSORS OR CONTRACTORS OR THE EMPLOYEES OR CONTRACTORS OF ANY OF THESE, BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, OR LOSS OF GOODWILL OR LOST PROFITS (EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY THEREOF) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE INSTALLATION, USE, OR MAINTENANCE OF THE MOBILE BANKING APP, OR THE SERVICES, OR THE WEBSITES THROUGH WHICH THE MOBILE BANKING APP OR THE SERVICE OFFERED, EVEN IF SUCH DAMAGES WERE REASONABLY FORESEEABLE AND NOTICE WAS GIVEN REGARDING THEM. IN NO EVENT SHALL WE OR OUR AFFILIATES OR LICENSORS OR CONTRACTORS OR THE EMPLOYEES OR CONTRACTORS OF ANY OF THESE BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO THE MOBILE BANKING APP, THE SERVICES OR THE WEBSITE THROUGH WHICH THE APP OR THE SERVICES IS OFFERED, THAT YOU DO NOT STATE IN WRITING IN A COMPLAINT FILED IN A COURT OR ARBITRATION PROCEEDING WITHIN TWO (2) YEARS OF THE DATE THAT THE EVENT GIVING RISE TO THE CLAIM OCCURRED. THESE LIMITATIONS WILL APPLY TO ALL CAUSES OF ACTION, WHETHER ARISING FROM BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY. OUR AGGREGATE LIABILITY, AND THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF OUR AFFILIATES AND LICENSORS AND CONTRACTORS AND THE EMPLOYEES AND CONTRACTORS OF EACH OF THESE, TO YOU AND ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY AND ALL CLAIMS OR OBLIGATIONS RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT SHALL BE LIMITED TO DIRECT OUT OF POCKET DAMAGES UP TO A MAXIMUM OF $500 (FIVE HUNDRED DOLLARS). SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- Unless our account agreement with you states otherwise, this Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State in which you reside, without regard to its conflicts of laws provisions. To the extent that the terms of this Agreement conflict with applicable state or federal law, such state or federal law shall replace such conflicting terms only to the extent required by law. Unless expressly stated otherwise, all other terms of this Agreement shall remain in full force and effect.
Alerts Additional Terms.
Alerts. Your enrollment in TNConnect Online Banking and/or Mobile Banking (the “Service”) includes enrollment to receive transaction alerts and notifications (“Alerts”). Alerts are electronic notices from us that contain transactional information about your TNConnect account(s). Alerts are provided within the following categories:
- Mandatory Alerts provide you with important account notifications, such as information about changes to your Online Banking password, PIN, or login information. You do not have the option to suppress these Mandatory Alerts.
- Account Alerts provide you with notification of important account activities or when certain changes are made to your Service accounts. These Alerts are automatically activated for you. Although you may suppress these Account Alerts, we strongly recommend that you do not do so because they provide important information related to your Service accounts.
- Additional Alerts must be activated by you to be enabled. These Additional Alerts can be accessed from the More menu within TNConnect Mobile Banking.
Account Alerts and Additional Alerts must be managed and/or added online through the Service. You cannot maintain all Alerts through your mobile device. We may add new Alerts from time to time, or cancel old Alerts. We usually notify you when we cancel Alerts, but are not obligated to do so. TNConnect reserves the right to terminate its Alerts service at any time without prior notice to you.
Methods of Delivery. We may provide Alerts through one or more channels (“EndPoints”): (a) a mobile device, by text message; (b) a mobile device, by push notification; (c) an email account, by an e-mail message; or (d) your TNConnect Online Banking message in-box, by an e-mail message. You agree to receive Alerts through these EndPoints, and it is your responsibility to determine that each of the service providers for the EndPoints described in (a) through (c) above supports the email, push notification, and text message Alerts provided through the Alerts service. Please be advised that text or data charges or rates may be imposed by your EndPoint service provider. Alert frequency varies by account and preferences. You agree to provide us a valid mobile phone number or email address so that we may send you Alerts. If your email address or your mobile device’s number changes, you are responsible for informing us of that change. Your Alerts will be updated to reflect the changes that you communicate to us with regard to your primary and secondary email addresses or mobile device number.
Alerts via Text Message. To stop Alerts via text message, text “STOP” to 87431 at anytime. Alerts sent to your primary email address will be unaffected by this action. To restore Alerts to your mobile phone, just visit the Self Service tab in TNConnect Online Banking, click Mobile Money, locate the phone number to add the alerts, select Change my Mobile Banking Services, click Go, check the box for Alerts and click Continue. For help with SMS text alerts, text “HELP” to 87431. In case of questions please contact customer service at (865) 688-2424. Our participating carriers include (but are not limited to) AT&T, SprintPCS, T-Mobile®, U.S. Cellular®, Verizon Wireless, MetroPCS.
Limitations. TNConnect provides Alerts as a convenience to you for information purposes only. An Alert does not constitute a bank record for the deposit or credit account to which it pertains. We strive to provide Alerts in a timely manner with accurate information. However, you acknowledge and agree that your receipt of any Alerts may be delayed or prevented by factor(s) affecting your mobile phone service provider, internet service provider(s) and other factors outside TNConnect’s control. We neither guarantee the delivery nor the accuracy of the contents of each Alert. You agree to not hold TNConnect, its directors, officers, employees, agents and service providers liable for losses or damages, including attorneys’ fees, that may arise, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from (a) a non-delivery, delayed delivery, or the misdirected delivery of an Alert; (b) inaccurate or incomplete content in an Alert; or (c) your reliance on or use of the information provided in an Alert for any purpose.
Alert Information. As Alerts delivered via SMS, email and push notifications are not encrypted, we will never include your passcode or full account number. You acknowledge and agree that Alerts may not be encrypted and may include your name and some information about your accounts, and anyone with access to your Alerts will be able to view the contents of these messages.
Privacy and User Information – Data Analytics. You acknowledge that in connection with your use of Mobile Banking, TNConnect and its affiliates and service providers, including Fiserv, Inc. and its affiliates, may receive data about your usage of the service (such as session length, number of transactions and geolocation), and other data and information provided by you or from other sources in connection with Mobile Banking or the Software. TNConnect and its affiliates and service providers will maintain reasonable safeguards to protect the information from unauthorized disclosure or use, but reserve the right to use and disclose this information as reasonably necessary to deliver Mobile Banking, perform analytics to improve the service, and as otherwise permitted by law, including compliance with court orders or lawful instructions from a government agency, to protect the personal safety of subscribers or the public, to defend claims, and as otherwise authorized by you.
Mobile Deposit Additional Terms.
1. Services. The mobile deposit service is designed to allow you to make deposits into checking accounts that are eligible to receive mobile check deposits(“Mobile Accounts”) by converting checks into an image by taking pictures of checks and delivering the images and associated deposit information to TNConnect’s designated processor via an application (the “App”) installed on your supported mobile device. The App is considered part of the Service. Mobile Deposit Service made available to TNConnect members at the sole discretion of TNConnect and may not be available to all TNConnect members.
2. Acceptance of these Terms. Your use of the Services constitutes your acceptance of this Addendum. This Addendum is subject to change from time to time. We will notify you of any material change via one or more of the following methods: an alert when you sign‐in to Service, e‐mail, text message, or on our website by providing a link to the revised Addendum or by an online secure message. Your continued use of the Services will indicate your consent to be bound by the revised Addendum. Further, TNconnect reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions from the Services. Your continued use of the Services will indicate your acceptance of any such changes to the Services.
3. Equipment/Data Service. To use the Service, you must obtain and maintain, at your expense, a supported mobile device with compatible hardware and software as specified by TNConnect from time to time and suitable data service. We do not guarantee that your particular mobile device, mobile device camera, mobile device operating system, mobile carrier, or data service will be compatible with the Service. TNConnect is not responsible for any third party software you may need to use the Services. Any such software is accepted by you as is and is subject to the terms and conditions of the software agreement you enter into directly with the third party software provider at time of download and installation.
4. Limitations. When using the Service, you may experience technical or other difficulties. We do not assume responsibility for any such difficulties or any resulting damages that you may incur. For security reasons, the Service has qualification requirements, and we reserve the right to change the qualifications at any time without prior notice. We reserve the right to change, suspend or discontinue the Service, in whole or in part, or your use of the Service, in whole or in part, immediately and at any time without prior notice to you. We reserve the right to limit the number of Mobile Devices through which you may access the Service.
Except as expressly provided in this Addendum, deposits made though the Service are subject to all limitations and terms set forth in the relevant deposit agreement governing your Mobile Account as it may be modified from time to time, including, but not limited to, those related to deposit acceptance, crediting, collection, endorsement, processing order and errors
5. Eligibility and/or Qualifications. You must have a checking account.
6. Eligible Checks and Items. You agree to scan and deposit only “checks” as that term is defined in Federal Reserve Regulation CC (“Reg CC”) and only those checks that are permissible under this Addendum or such other items as we, in our sole discretion, elect to include under the Service.
You authorize us to process any image that you send us or convert any image to an Image Replacement Document for subsequent presentment and collection. You agree that you will not use the Service to scan and deposit any checks or other items as shown below:
- Checks or items payable to any person or entity other than you, or to you and another party;
- Checks payable to any person or entity other than the person or entity that owns the account that the check is being deposited into;
- Checks or items containing alteration to any of the fields on the front of the check or item (including the MICR line), or which you know or suspect, or should know or suspect, are fraudulent or otherwise not authorized by the owner of the account on which the check or item is drawn;
- Checks or items previously converted to a substitute check, as defined in Reg CC;
- Checks or items drawn on a financial institution located outside the United States;
- Checks or items that are remotely created checks, as defined in Reg CC, and Checks that have previously been submitted through the Service or through a remote deposit capture service offered at any other financial institution;
- Checks or items not payable in United States currency;
- Checks or items dated more than 6 months prior to the date of deposit;
- Checks or items on which a stop payment order has been issued or for which there are insufficient funds;
- Checks or items prohibited by our current procedures relating to the Service or which are otherwise not acceptable under the terms of your Mobile Account;
- Checks with any endorsement on the back other than that specified in this Addendum;
- Money Orders;
- Traveler’s Checks;
- Insurance drafts; and
- Credit card cash advance checks.
Nothing in this Addendum should be construed as requiring TNConnect to accept any check or item for deposit, even if TNConnect has accepted that type of check or item previously. Nor shall TNConnect be required to identify or reject any checks or items that you may scan and deposit that fail to meet the requirements of this Addendum.
7. Security of Your Mobile Device and Account Information. You are responsible for: (i) maintaining the confidentiality and security of your Mobile Devices, access number(s), password(s), security question(s) and answer(s), account number(s), login information, and any other security or access information, used by you to access the Service (collectively, “Access Information”); and (ii) preventing unauthorized access to or use of the information, files or data that you store, transmit or use in or with the Service (collectively, “Account Information”). You agree not to supply your Access Information to anyone. You will be responsible for all electronic communications, including image transmissions, email and other data (“Communications”) entered using the Access Information. Any Communications received through the use of the Access Information will be deemed to be sent or authorized by you. You agree to immediately notify us if you become aware of any loss, theft or unauthorized use of any Access Information, including your Mobile Devices. We reserve the right to deny you access to the Service (or any part thereof) if we believe that any loss, theft or unauthorized use of Access Information has occurred.
8. Image Quality. You are responsible for the image quality of any check or item that you transmit. The image of a check or item transmitted to TNConnect using the Service must be legible. The image quality of the checks and items must comply with the standards established from time to time by any clearing house we use, agreement we have with respect to processing checks or items, or any higher standard set by us. You agree that we shall not be liable for any damages resulting from a check or item’s poor image quality, including those related to rejection of or the delayed or improper crediting of such a check or item, or from any inaccurate information you supply regarding the check or item.
9. Endorsements and Procedures. Before transmission, you agree to restrictively endorse any check or item transmitted through the Service as “For mobile deposit at TNConnect” or as otherwise instructed by TNConnect. You agree to follow any and all other procedures and instructions for use of the Service as we may establish from time to time. You agree to supply any information in your possession that we request regarding a check or item deposited or attempted to be deposited through the Service.
10. Receipt of Checks and Items. We reserve the right to reject any check or item transmitted through the Service, at our discretion, without liability to you. We are not responsible for checks or items we do not receive in accordance with this Addendum or for images that are dropped or damaged during transmission. An image of a check or item shall be deemed received when you receive a confirmation from TNConnect that we have received the image. Receipt of such confirmation does not mean that the transmission was error free, able to be processed or complete or that funds will be credited for that check or item.
Once you have used the Service to deposit a Check you agree not to present, or allow anyone else to present, that original Check or a substitute check of that original Check again for deposit through the Service or by any other means. If you or anyone else present a Check or substitute check for deposit more than once, in violation of this Agreement, you agree to indemnify, defend and hold TNConnect harmless from and against all liability and damages that may result from any claims, suits or demands from third parties with respect to such Check or substitute check. You agree that we may debit from your account the aggregate amount of any Checks that are deposited more than once. To the extent that funds in your account are insufficient to cover such amount, we shall debit the deficiency amount from any other of your account(s) in TNConnect’s sole discretion.
11. Availability of Funds. You agree that the items are not subject to the dispute resolution process or requirements established under the Electronic Funds Transfer Act or its implementing regulation, Regulation E. In general, if an image of an item you transmit through the Service is received and accepted before our cut‐off time for the Services, we consider that business day to be the day of your deposit. Otherwise, we will consider that the deposit was made on the next business day we are open. The cut‐off time for Mobile Deposits is 4:00 PM EST. We will make funds available for checks and items received, accepted, and successfully processed through the Service according to our standard funds availability policy. Additional detail with respect to our Funds Availability Policy is located in the Deposit Account Agreement.
12. Disposal of Transmitted Checks and Items. Upon your receipt of confirmation from TNConnect that we have received an image that you transmitted, you agree to retain the check for at least 30 business days from the date of the image transmission. After 30 days, you agree to destroy the check that you transmitted as an image, mark it “VOID”, or otherwise render it incapable of further transmission, deposit or presentment. During the time the check is available, you agree to promptly provide it to TNConnect upon request.
13. Deposit Limits. We reserve the right to impose limits on the amount(s) and/or number of deposits (over a period of time set by us) that you transmit using the Service and to modify such limits from time to time. Default deposit limits are $2,000 per day. If you attempt to initiate a deposit in excess of these limits, we may reject your deposit. If we permit you to make a deposit in excess of these limits, such deposit will be subject to the terms of this Addendum, and we will not be obligated to allow such a deposit at other times.
14. Presentment. The manner in which the checks and items are cleared, presented (or represented) for payment, and collected shall be in TNConnect’s sole discretion.
15. User Warranties and Indemnification. You warrant to TNConnect that:
- You will only transmit eligible items that are properly endorsed.
- Images will meet the image quality standards.
- You will not transmit duplicate items.
- You will not deposit or re-present the original item once it has been scanned and sent through this Service, unless specifically requested to do so by TNConnect.
- All information you provide to TNConnect is accurate and true.
- TNConnect will not sustain a loss because you have deposited an image.
- You will comply with this Agreement and all applicable rules, laws, and regulations.
- Items you transmit do not contain viruses.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless TNConnect from any loss for breach of the warranty provision.
16. Changes to the Service. We reserve the right to terminate, modify, add and remove features from the Service at any time in our sole discretion. You may reject changes by discontinuing use of the Service. Your continued use of the Service will constitute your acceptance of and agreement to such changes. Maintenance to the Service may be performed from time‐to‐time resulting in interrupted service, delays or errors in the Service and we shall have no liability for any such interruptions, delays or errors. Attempts to provide prior notice of scheduled maintenance will be made, but we cannot guarantee that such notice will be provided.
17. Use of Your Geolocation. When you are submitting an image for processing through the Services, we reserve the right to, at our discretion, use your Mobil Device’s capabilities to obtain your geolocation for fraud prevention services. We may choose to capture either your current location or the last location stored on your Mobile Device.
18. Fees and Charges. Currently, TNConnect does not charge a monthly service fee for the use of Mobile Deposit services. However, we reserve the right to charge a monthly service fee in the future. If we decide to do so, we will provide you with a notice of change in terms as set forth in this Agreement. Standard data and mobile phone rates from your wireless provider may still apply. You may be charged access rates depending on your carrier. Please contact your mobile device carrier for additional information.
If an item you transmit for deposit is dishonored, rejected or otherwise returned unpaid, you agree that we may charge back the amount of the return to the account the check was originally deposited to and you will be assessed a fee in the amount shown in TNConnect’s current Truth In Savings for a returned check. If there are not sufficient funds in your account to cover the amount of the returned check, the account will be overdrawn and you will be responsible for payment. You agree that TNConnect may debit any account maintained by you in order to obtain payment of your obligations under this Agreement
19. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. YOU AGREE YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES AND ALL INFORMATION AND CONTENT (INCLUDING THAT OF THIRD PARTIES) IS AT YOUR RISK AND IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND AS TO THE USE OF THE SERVICES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT THE SERVICES: (I) WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (II) WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR‐FREE; (III) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE SERVICE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; AND (IV) ANY ERRORS IN THE SERVICES OR TECHNOLOGY WILL BE CORRECTED.
20. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. YOU AGREE THAT WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER LOSSES RESULTING FROM THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES INCURRED BY YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO THE USE OF, INABILITY TO USE, OR THE TERMINATION OF THE USE OF THE SERVICES, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION OR CLAIM (WHETHER CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE), EVEN IF TNCONNECT HAS BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY THEREOF.